Monday, May 16, 2011

Endeavour Lifts Off on Its Final Flight




At 8:56 a.m this Monday, the shuttle , Endeavour took flight Monday morning on a mission to pry secrets from the universe. Captain Mark E. Kelly led the six-man crew. About half a million people watched the second to last lift-off in the 30-year shuttle program. I have always been very interested in outer space, shuttles, and astrology in general. I really hope I will be able to see at least one shuttle lift-off in my life. Right now, I wonder what will happen after the shuttle program ends? Will there be more shuttles? Also im very curious as to what N.A.S.A will find at the end of this program. One thing I really don’t under stand about this article is why they are talking about Gabrielle Giffords, a congresswoman who was shot in the head. I understand that her husband was the captain but most of this article is about her yet the title is “Endeavour Lifts Off on Its Final Flight”. Those are my thought about this article.


Written by: Crunchypotatochips

No comments: